RockEpic forum
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
RockEpic forum

rock music, rock style, share rock, ... you'll never rock alone!

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  
Home
Rockepic Home
Tìm kiếm

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Finally the Ping i20 Irons in Stock
TaylorMade R11S driver make me crazy! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:48 pm by sarasara

» New RAZR Series on Cheap golf clubs store
TaylorMade R11S driver make me crazy! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:46 pm by sarasara

» New RAZR Series on Cheap golf clubs store
TaylorMade R11S driver make me crazy! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:45 pm by sarasara

» Titleist 712 MB Irons 3-9P so cheap on sale
TaylorMade R11S driver make me crazy! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:44 pm by sarasara

» Ping Rapture V2 Irons $328.99 offer even more forgiveness and feel
TaylorMade R11S driver make me crazy! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:05 am by sarasara

» Ping Anser Forged Iron $378.99 helps easily reset your launching angle
TaylorMade R11S driver make me crazy! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:02 am by sarasara

» Comparison between 712 MB irons and 710 MB irons
TaylorMade R11S driver make me crazy! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:33 am by Andyflynn

» How Ping G20 Series golf club become so hot?
TaylorMade R11S driver make me crazy! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:31 am by Andyflynn

» Experience on Mizuno’s classic golf irons
TaylorMade R11S driver make me crazy! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:29 am by Andyflynn

Navigation
 Portal
 Diễn Đàn
 Thành viên
 Lý lịch
 Trợ giúp
 Tìm kiếm

TaylorMade R11S driver make me crazy!

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Scorpio1987

Tổng số bài gửi : 17

TaylorMade R11S driver make me crazy! Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: TaylorMade R11S driver make me crazy!   TaylorMade R11S driver make me crazy! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:17 am

TaylorMade is the golf equipment manufacturing Corporation which is on the top of the list ever since it has been acquired by addidas. The TaylorMade R11S Driver has been challenged by the launch of Ping G20 Irons from PING Corporation of manufacturing golf equipments.

The TaylorMade R11S Driver is a golfer’s dream come true; it’s the realization of every ounce of innovation, adjustability, and performance we could package in a bigger, more aerodynamic, white clubhead. When TaylorMade sells distance, it can come with a requisite eyeroll, especially if you take their promises of "20 more yards" year after year at face value. But once you realize taylormade r11s price they're couching their claims based on tuning the club to your swing, fitting you properly and adjusting the head to maximize performance, it makes all the more sense. Adjustable Sole Plate technology allows the decoupling of loft and face angle by using a sole plate to adjust face angle independent of loft sleeve setting. Very simply, that means you can adjust the face angle independently of the loft, and vice versa. The five face angles made possible by the improved ASP Technology of the TaylorMade R11S Driver price are neutral, slightly open, open, slightly closed and closed.

“The R11S is the realization of every ounce of innovation, adjustability and performance we could package in a bigger, more aerodynamic clubhead,” says Sean Toulon, executive vice president at TaylorMade. “And with the proper fitting, we know golfers of all skill levels will be longer and straighter off the tee.”
Về Đầu Trang Go down

TaylorMade R11S driver make me crazy!
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang